You may share the Original Submission or Accepted Manuscript at any time and in any format. Your sharing of the Original Submission or Accepted Manuscript may include posting a downloadable copy on any website, saving a copy in any repository or network, sharing a copy through any social media channel, and distributing print or electronic copies. Accepted Version of the article may be posted in the author's institutional repository and reuse is restricted to non-commercial and no derivative uses.
You may use the Final Published PDF (or Original Submission or Accepted Manuscript, if preferred) in the following ways:
- in relation to your own teaching, provided that any electronic distribution maintains restricted access
- to share on an individual basis with research colleagues, provided that such sharing is not for commercial purposes
- in your dissertation or thesis, including where the dissertation or thesis will be posted in any electronic Institutional Repository or database
- in a book authored or edited by you, at any time after the Contribution’s publication in the journal.
- Access to the Original Submission and Accepted Manuscript is provided at no charge.
- Any re-use terms for users of websites and repositories (where your Original Submission or Accepted Manuscript are posted) are restricted to non-commercial and no derivative uses.
- You may not post the Final Published PDF on any unrestricted website or repository without permission from KCJ.
- You may not republish or translate any version of your Contribution in another journal without prior permission from KCJ.
- The journal as the original publication of your Contribution is appropriately credited by including the full citation information each time your Contribution, or excerpts, are further distributed or re-used:
- After your Contribution has been accepted for publication and until it is assigned a DOI, please include a statement that your Contribution has been accepted for publication in the journal.
- Once full citation information for your Contribution is available, please include this with your posted Contribution, in a format similar to the following: Author(s), Contribution Title, Journal Title (Volume Number and Issue Number) pp. xx-xx. Copyright © [year] (Copyright Holder).
If you have questions regarding the following titles, contact the permissions team at
Complimentary Author Copies A complimentary digital copy of their final article, called an e-print can be provided. E-prints are sent automatically to the corresponding authors following the article's initial publication and issue publication (if applicable), and include a link for downloading the final article PDF. The corresponding author can share the link and/or PDF with co-authors, and can also share the PDF in certain other uses. If a journal's policy is an exception to the standard policy, the specific terms for that journal will be supplied in the author's Contributor Agreement.
If an author would like to purchase a print copy of the issue in which their article appears, they will receive a 30% discount off the standard single issue price. Please specify the journal name and volume/issue number in your request. To order a reprints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.