KCJ content is protected by copyright and may be used in accordance with copyright and other applicable laws. KCJ content is intended for your personal, noncommercial use. No copyright is claimed to any work of the U.S. Government.
For information on obtaining permission to reproduce content from the New England Journal of Medicine, please refer to KCJ Permissions page.
For all other permissions inquiries, please contact email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The Kidney Cancer Journal respects the intellectual property ownership rights of others. If you believe that any copyrighted work in which you own an exclusive right is accessible on or through this website in a way that infringes your right, you may notify us by providing the following items to our designated agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or a representative listing of the copyrighted works, that you claim have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information for contacting you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the claimed infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may contact our agent designated to receive notice of claims of copyright infringement as follows:
Kidney Cancer Journal
517 Belle Gate Pl
Cary NC 27519 USA